We are pleased to announce the availability of Zinio for Libraries, the world’s largest newsstand.
Patrons will have unlimited multi-user access to over 100 complete digital magazines, easily viewed on most Internet-enabled devices.
Using the library’s free Zinio magazine subscription service requires the creation of two accounts—a library Zinio account to view the library’s collection and a free Zinio.com account to read magazines online or via the Zinio Reader app on your mobile device.
Follow these steps to create both accounts: (Note: You must use the same email address for both accounts.)
Create a library Zinio Collection account
1. Go to the library’s Zinio Collection page. Browse the collection and click on a magazine to check out.
2. If you haven’t already created an account, click CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Enter the required information and click SUBMIT.
3. Once your library collection account is validated, click CONFIRM CHECK OUT.
4. Your magazine is now checked out and available to read in your Zinio.com account.
Create a free Zinio.com account to start reading
5. After checking out your magazine, a Zinio.com window will open and prompt you to log in.
6. If you are new to Zinio.com, click CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Enter the required information and click SUBMIT.
7. Your personal reading account is now activated and your magazine is available in the YOUR LIBRARY tab on Zinio.com.